Wednesday 20 August 2008

6000ft and climbing

Well as I said we went to Whistler mountain yesterday, and all I can say is wow!

Whistler will be the home of the 2010 winter Olympic games, and looks amazing. We first had a walk around whistler village (size of a town) which reminds me of Switzerland.

After our walk we got to the Gondola's (cable car) which goes up whistler mountain. we had a choice of 1500ft or 6000ft, so we went for the 6000ft.

The Gondola headed its way up the Mountain and we headed off into the clouds, there were Zip lines 1500ft up in the air, didn't really fancy that :s

We got nearer the top and all you could see was white clouds, it was truly amazing! I urge everyone to take a trip to Canada just to goto Whistler Mountain! I'll try and get some photo's up tonight or tomorrow as today were off to the PNE which is a huge fair, with the worlds biggest wooden roller coaster :D

Hope everyones well at home.

Jas

No comments: