Thursday 28 August 2008

Update

Well seeing as Jas hasn't been bothered to update this for a while, i thought i would hijack it!!

We got back from a 2 day trip to Victoria, Vancouver Island yesterday. While we were over there we went on a horse and carriage ride round the town which was nice :) Could be very romantic in the evening with some champagne i reckon!

Done a lot of shopping, which obviously being a girl i have loved! Spent lots of dollars but got some lovely things for myself and friends/family.

We went to the PNE last week, which is on over the whole of August near Vancouver and is a HUGE event. It has fair rides, shows and lots of stalls. I got a caricature of myself done, it looks awesome. I went on the worlds? biggest wooden roller coaster, i thought it would be a fairly 'easy' ride but it was actually insane! So quick and caught lots of G's

Well i have been to the pub already today, got back at 2:30pm after a couple of Vodka and Cokes! I wish i didn't have to go back to work, i love it out here...

Sally x

1 comment:

Flyingpops said...

So, did you manage to find me a VW beetle on your shopping trip? I'm not sure I have one from Canada!!!! ;o)